Thursday, July 1, 2010

checkered flag



And the birthdays seem to keep coming. This time a present will be for Domenico, since he is the man of the hour. We meet at a hotel, much like we did the first time. But with all the first time jitters behind us, we take things slow.

I watch from afar as this beautiful couple compliment one another with various poses and positions. His massive body engulfs her tall frame. His paws grope and prod her body, causing her to squeal with delight. He motions me over, erect and primed, she takes me in and sips that first drip.

Our bodies touch as we enter her at the same time, his massive cock pushing me further into her. The feel of one hot body after another is unbearable. Her eyes flutter with pure bliss and soon they shut ohh so tightly as we begin our motions. The battering rams of thrust soon bring all of us to climax and as the guys shoot their seed into the latex barrier, she rolls over satisfied and well used.

But wait, hes yet to get his spankings...but shes the one receiving the blows tonight, but somehow I dont think she minds.

3 comments:

  1. :D
    wow just kinda throwing everything in there and making it a party...That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, it's not exactly on topic, but it's what I worked on for week 25. I'm back on task with week 26 though! Thanks for sticking with us! :)

    ReplyDelete