Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 5 - Tied Flower


Your bound body tied to the bed, I bow my lips to meet your sweet center. I take your petals into my mouth, sucking ever so gently before I take a nibble.

You squirm, but the knots that bind you dig into your skin. The burn sets in from the rope, and this is the point where I turn into that evil bastard you wanted.

I begin to finger you with fierce raw determination. Your back arches while the surge of energy shoots through your body. I'm bent on getting you to squirt!

My hooked shape finger reaches that sweet spot. I don't stop, even when my arms burn from the motions. And soon, your body shoots forth a liquid...success! Sweet success!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see this pic again (from DA)in a different context except this time it 'comes' with a delightfully raw bit of writing that compliments the picture beautifully. Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete