Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 8 - Wheel


She rolls the wheel over my erect cock and with every pin it sends my nerves into ecstasy. Her tongue shadows the wheel and quickly sooths any pain that was caused, and it's that mix of pain and pleasure that I'm growing to love.

She rolls it further down my leg, over the meaty thigh and back up the sensitive inner thigh. She rests the pins on my balls, and oh my god what a feeling! Placing the new favorite toy on the center part of my shaft, she rolls it up to the tip and back down the top part of my cock.

Following my happy trail back up to my belly, she begins to tease me with pin points that are just a bit painful. I'm in it for the experience and continue to think of the pleasure that's to follow. Knowing my lover, I keep thinking of her mounting my cock to help mask the pain she's caused. And soon enough, she does just that.

A slow grind with the wheel still pressed against my skin, soon turns into deep thrusts with the wheel placed on the nightstand. We've both been brought to the breaking point and I allow her to control the pace, depth and angle. My breathing gets shallow as I hold back my orgasm, wanting her to join me in this ultimate pleasure.

My tip swells with anticipation, and that's enough to send her body rocking. Her hands dig deep into my chest as she slams down on me, hitting her g-spot with fierce determination. I confess I'm about ready to burst and she too screams she's there with me. Our latex barrier is soon filled with my seed and we end our first round of play in each others arms.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! LOVE the art as well as the words.
    Well done! :)
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very erotic love it

    ReplyDelete